Speed up the filtering process with the L.S. Bilodeau Vacuum Filter Press. L.S. Bilodeau has been making these handy filter presses since 2010. It is designed to be connected to a small vacuum vacuum pump. This unit is geared towards the small producer who is looking for an affordable filter press.
How it works:
In a separate container, heat your maple syrup to approx.185 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix in filter powder and then pour the mixture into the top of the filter press. The vacuum pulls the syrup through the filters, leaving behind the minerals that need to be filtered out.
Adapter not included.
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless valve with spout
- Transparent level
- Filter support perforated tray
- Perforated tray hooks
- Dial pressure
- 2 handles
- 12" diameter x 21" height
- Optional stainless steel cover keeps the syrup hot $70
Available in 3 sizes:
- 12" diameter x 21" height (7 gallons US)
- 18" diameter x 21" height (14 gallons US)
- 18" diameter x 28" height (18 gallons US) - custom order
To order the larger 18 gallon filter press, send us a message.
Shipping: For the most economical option, we highly recommend LOCAL PICKUP in Brunswick, ME.
If you require shipping, please contact us directly before purchasing so we can arrange a custom shipping quote for you. Due to the weight and size of these items, shipping is typically very costly.