The L.S. Bilodeau Sweet Evaporator is the perfect size for a small or hobby maple producer. It has features usually found on larger evaporators such as flues, float box, and a front pan. The front pan allows you to reverse the direction of the syrup to help control the buildup of niter (sugar sand) on the sides of your pans.
Most hobby producers get small evaporators with only a flat pan. The flues on the Sweet Evaporator will help speed up the boiling/evaporation process.Features:
- Boils 14.4 U.S. gallons per hour
- Need 5 gallons of sap to fill
- Pans are stainless steel mirror finish
- 1 pan with 2 sections – (dropped flue pan, float box)
- 1 individual 2 section flat front pan, reversible
- Galvanized finish arch
- silicone interconnections
- plug for evaporator when reversing the front pan
- stack & elbow pipe - 90 degree and one straight section 3' long
- 40 bricks, mortar, insulating wool
- dial thermometer 0 to 50 scale (water boils at zero, syrup boils at 7 degrees above boiling)
To see additional options or equipment, order a free L.S. Bilodeau catalog from us.
Shipping: For the most economical option, we highly recommend local pickup in Brunswick, ME.
However, if you require shipping, please contact us directly before purchasing so we can arrange a custom shipping quote for you. Due to the weight and size of these items, shipping is typically very costly.