The Stainless Steel Filter Press with air diaphragm pump by Smoky Lake Maple Products makes this an efficient filtering choice for larger producers. If you store your syrup in barrels, the air diaphragm pump can act as a transfer pump for moving your syrup in and out.
- Air Diaphragm Pump
- 100% food grade stainless steel
- Temperature Gauge with Window Plate - Smoky Lake is the only manufacturer that offers a window plate fitted with a temperature gauge. This will tell you when the press is warmed up and the syrup coming out is hot enough for bottling.
This unit also comes with:
- Hose Kit: Comes with food grade, heat-safe, non-collapsable inlet and outlet hoses with stainless steel cam-lock fittings
- 5-Gallon Resealable Bucket of DE: (also known as Filter Aide)
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray: Keeps your workspace nice and tidy
- Rubber, non-skid feet
- Disposable Filter Papers: Enough quantity for 10 sessions
Additional Product Features:
- Indisputably Food Grade: 304 Stainless Steel (Competitors use aluminum, plastic, or even brass which contains lead)
- Expandable: Add plates/capacity as your business grows.
- Positive Assembly: The hangers were designed in such a way to make it impossible to insert a plate backwards.
- Non-Tilt: Unlike many competitors, you do not need to tilt the press on end to load the filter papers.
- Also available for sale 5 gallon pail or 50 pound bag of filter aid.
Shipping: Please contact us directly so we can arrange custom shipping or local pickup in Brunswick, ME. We encourage local pickup as shipping is costly.