Bosworth’s motorized Guzzler diaphragm pumps are used to establish vacuum on maple sap collection lines. Unlike expensive vacuum pumps that require a separator to isolate sap from the pump, Guzzler pumps can both establish the vacuum and transfer sap.
- Ideal for vacuum production on up to 800 taps
- 115 VAC motor
- Transfers at 19.8 gpm (2.5 cfm)
- No separator required
- Creates vacuum and transfers fluid
- Buna-N diaphragm and silicone umbrella valves made of FDA‐approved materials
- Reversible manifold with 1-1/4 in Female inlet/outlet ports
- Ships with two spare diaphragms
115 VAC Motor Specs:
- 1/8 hp, 72 rpm
- Water resistant enclosure
- Full Load: 1.6 Amps
- Run-Time Power Requirement: ~120 watts
Shipping: For the most economical option, we highly recommend LOCAL PICKUP in Brunswick, ME.
If you require shipping, please contact us directly before purchasing so we can arrange a custom shipping quote for you. Due to the weight and size of these items, shipping is typically very costly.