Bosworth’s motorized Guzzler diaphragm pumps are used to establish vacuum on maple sap collection lines. Unlike expensive vacuum pumps that require a separator to isolate sap from the pump, Guzzler pumps can both establish the vacuum and transfer sap.
Model: GE‐0401N / GE‐0501N
- Ideal for vacuum production on up to 400 taps
- 115 VAC motor
- Transfers at 9.9 gpm (1.3 cfm)
- No separator required — Creates vacuum and transfers fluid
- Buna-N diaphragm and silicone umbrella valves made of FDA‐approved materials
- Available with 3/4” F, 3/4” M,
- Ships with spare diaphragm
- NOTE THIS DOES NOT Have the New "See-Thru" motor guard so it is being sold at last year's price.
115 VAC Motor Specs:
- 1/8 hp, 72 rpm
- Water resistant enclosure
- Full Load: 1.6 Amps
- Run-Time Power: ~120 watts
- Available ends:
- GE-0401N: 3/4”F, 3/4”M, 1” Smooth
- GE-0501N: 1-1/4”F, 1-1/2” Smooth, 1-1/2” M
Shipping: For the most economical option, we highly recommend LOCAL PICKUP in Brunswick, ME. If you require shipping, please contact us directly before purchasing so we can arrange a custom shipping quote for you.